It is very challenging to find out the best tools. Sometimes you may think Angle Grinder is only used for cutting metal, but this powerful tool is used for polishing and grinding also. This handheld device is unique for our household use. Comparing with the other power saw, the Best angle grinder are highly functional tools. Grinder is a very portable and compact power tool. With the right blade and high power angle grinder can cut different materials like ceramic tiles, metal and granite also. The blade can damage spines at a superpower speed and high-rate of revolutions per minute (RPM) and can tight space and corners.
As these tools are versatile tools are genuinely made for cutting rebar, tile and concrete, grinding metal, polishing, routing out mortar, sanding, and sharpening which is used for essential tools in a workshop, auto repair or service garage and also in our home.
Here, in this review, I will try to show you ten best angle grinders according to different features and designs that will make you easy to choose the product.
Angle Grinder Reviews & Comparison Chart: Top 12
- 1 1. Dewalt dwe402
- 2 2. Milwaukee 2780-20
- 3 3. Black and Decker BDEG400:
- 4 4. Makita 9557PBX1
- 5 5. Metabo - 4.5" Angle Grinder (600380420 9-115 Quick) :
- 6 6. Bosch GWS18V-45 18V 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- 7 7. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only (PCC761B):
- 8 8 Avid Power Angle Grinder 7.5-Amp 4-1/2 inch with 2 Grinding Wheels, 2 Cutting Wheels, Flap Disc, and Auxiliary Handle:
- 9 9. SKIL 9295-01
- 10 10. VonHaus 20V MAX Cordless 4 1/2” Angle Grinder:
- 11 11. Metabo - 5" Variable Speed Angle Grinder:-
- 12 12.Dewalt DCG412B
- 13 Tips: Cutting Tile With an Angle Grinder
- 14 An Angle Grinder-Angle Grinder Safety Tips
- 15 Angle Grinder Buying Guide
- 16 Tips: How To Use An Angle Grinder
1. Dewalt dwe402
With the lots of power cutting, buffing and grinding DWE402 GRINDER is the best. This is 115 mm small grinder. This grinder is best for the professional. If you decide to upgrade your tools and want a more powerful tool, then you must depend on DWE402. Dewalt is one of the most durable small grinders.
The angle grinder like DEWALT 4-1/2" (115mm) small grinder has three powerful features like the dust ejection system, One-Touch Guard™ for 360-degree rotation and Quick-Change™ Wheel Release.
Powerful motor: Have powerful 11 Amp AC/DC rmp motor with paddle switch features. The engine provides the best power to weight and size ratio available.
Dust ejection system: Workplace cleanliness depends on the dust ejection system of these tools. Dust ejection system provides the durability and longevity of the product by ejecting all the ground materials away from the device.
One-touch guard: DEWALT angel grinder has a paddle switch with lock-on button offer 360-degree guard rotation with a single action. This mechanism can increase the durability of this machine. The paddle switch prevents the risk of accidental startup
Spindle lock button: Spindle Size is 5/8"-11 inches, which have a lock button that helps to tight and lose the wrench. So, you don’t need to worry about using the two wrench to change the wheels or disc.
Small gripping surface: The small gripping surface of this class allows the DEWALT to operate comfortably. This gripping surface will enable people to use this device without experiencing tiredness.
- DEWALT is built for professionals.
- This versatile device has maximum cut depth and easy to use.
- The compact design of this device is made to fit your hands so that the user can use it comfortably.
- The DWE402 has a cooling motor, which makes the tool last long and has more reliable power.
- The large spiral bevel gear of this tool provides long transmission life.
- It has an auto-off brush which shut the tool down when the bushes of this device need to change to avoid tool damage.
- The price is reasonable.
Cons with solutions:
The bulky and uncomfortable shape of this device is not comfortable for the general use. It is a little bit tough for the user to hold it and operate it. If the customer has no previous experiences to use this grinder, then the customer cannot manage it easily. This DEWALT is for the professionals and plumbers because they know how to handle it and can operate it efficiently.
2. Milwaukee 2780-20
Angle grinder like Milwaukee 2780-20 M18 FUEL 4-1/2" Grinder Bare can supply the maximum sustained power to complete the surface preparation, cutting applications, and most stringent preparations. The customer can operate it efficiently due to 18- volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body.
REDLINK PLUS ™: This hardware provides optimized performance, overload protection, electronic clutch using total system transmission between the battery, tool, and charger.
REDLITHIUM XC5.0: Battery Pack (not included) supply superior Pack establishment, electronics, and performance to deliver more work overtime.
Power state Brushless motor: This motor delivers maximum power and up to 10X motor life. The Brushless motor can provide the user with 9000 rpm and can deliver industry-based performance.
Durability: This device has the same metal housing and gearing system so that it can do a high performance.
Paddle switch design: The hardware like Milwaukee's small angle grinder, which has a paddle switch is designed for use in its demanding conditions. There is no lock here. These tools can generate the power of a 13A corded grinder, can break all accessories within 3 seconds.
Power to the grid: Milwaukee is the world’s first cordless grinder with remarkable performance. This grinder can make the job easier.
100% tool-free: A customer can change all the accessories and guard adjustments without a wrench for increasing production.
- Accessory changes and guard adjustment means less downtime during work.
- Grinding wheel sells separately.
- During extended use, the anti-vibration handle reduces vibration so that the consumer can comfortably use this.
- Armor screen prevents debris from contaminating grinder.
- The screen is easy to clean and remove if necessary.
Cons with solutions:
The handle of this grinder is too short. Without some kind of shield, the user cannot use it properly. The user has to figure out the way how they can protect their hands. If the user can modify the guard, they can use it properly.
So, if Milwaukee is re-designed, it will be the most user-friendly hardware in the market.
3. Black and Decker BDEG400:
Black + Decker Angle grinder is the king of all angle grinders. The BLACK+DECKER 6-Amp 4.5-Inch, Bdeg400 can be used for many different jobs like cutting, grinding, sharpening, surface preparation, and removing dust. By using this grinder, you can operate and do your grinding job easily and quickly.
Metal gear case: This angle grinder features a metal gear case for its durability and longer life. It has a metal casing. The metal gear case can protect the internal components and increase the life of the tools. So the reliability of the gears and the motor is better comparing with the same price ranges products.
Three-position side handle: This excellent grinder offers a three-position party handle that is very helpful for comfort and can make control to use with different kinds of materials and angles.
Spindle lock: BLACK AND DECKER has a spindle lock for easy accessory changes. This device can operate at 10,000 rmp, with a spindled size range of 5/8" - 11 ", which includes three main components, like- (1) 4-1/2" Small-angle grinder, (1) Metal grinding wheel, (1) Spanner wrench. It also has a wheel guard.
Compact, lightweight machine: These tools are not that heavy. And the size is very user friendly. It fits your hand; that’s why you can operate it efficiently.
- Comfortable for home use.
- Ideal for construction and other professional work.
- It has a smooth surface and can cut cinder blocks smoothly.
- 1-touch release for rapid shutoff and more excellent safety to prevent accidents.
- While the grinder is running, its narrow-body allows for a more comfortable grip.
- It has a lot of power.
- BLACK AND DECKER are high for the price.
- It has two years of limited warranty.
Cons with solutions:
It only comes with one disk: Minimal accessories included, aside from a grinding wheel and spanner wrench. When you operate it, the tool has some noisy sound, put a little oil inside the gear then the music will be better. Then the apparatus has been lubricated.
4. Makita 9557PBX1
Looking for a more powerful, user-friendly, and optimum performance grinder without the cord, this is USA branded choice MAKITA 9557PB Angle Grinder. This grinder is an entirely brushless angle grinder.
Comfort motor protection feature: The powerful grinder Makita’s 4-1/2” Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power, which has comfort and motor protection features for long-lasting industrial performance. This 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11,000 RPM for a smooth start-up.
Ease of use: These features include an extra-large paddle switch for comfortable operations. It has also lock on/ off features for its continuous operation.
Durability: This cut/off angle grinder also has durability features, including labyrinth constructions which protects and seals the bearing and the motor from dust for longer life. And also, a protective zig-zag varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris.
Versatile and powerful grinder: The efficient Makita brushless motor is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, polishing, and grinding applications. Aluminum wind zinc-coated hardware and latches make the case. The MAKITA has a diamond blade.
- The 9557PB weighs only 4.5 lbs.
- Side handle small diameter barrel grips (only 2-1/2") for added comfort.
- Makita grinding disk for steel/ stainless.
- 3 stage L.E.D Gauge to indicate the battery charge level.
- Compact and organize design to make proper balance and comfort.
- Star protection computer controls. Have the fastest charge time. This grinder has a fast-charging LXT battery.
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90°.
- AC/DC switch for use with an alternative power source.
- MAKITA has thicker coil wires that wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss.
- Light and easy to transport.
Cons with solutions:
- The aluminum case that comes in isn’t very durable.
- This MAKITA is not ideal for very high-intensity jobs.
The user should use only proper adaptors and use only the appropriate outlet and voltage converters for the user’s area. Without suitable adaptor and voltage converter, plugging this product into an outlet with voltage excess of 110-120 volts can result in fire or injury.
5. Metabo - 4.5" Angle Grinder (600380420 9-115 Quick) :
Metabo – 4.5” seems like an excellent grinder. The world grinder Metabo depending on the configuration may show differ in equipment and technical details. This professional angel grinder is the right small grinder for any applications.
Compact Angle Grinder: It can do the maximum performance with the smallest overall size. This device is very slim in format with integrated, non-locking switch enhances comfort and security. With these devices from 720 to 1,700 Watt and for disc diameters from 4 1/2 to 6", this tool offers the right system solution for every requirement and every application.
Efficient work and long life motor: Metabo has a mighty and patent-pending engine and innovative ventilation concept. This grinder offers unbeatable robustness, overload capacity, and productivity.
Low fatigue as never before: Metabo compact angle grinder with smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics.
Longer service life: This grinder has German engineering and ingenuity with three years limited warranty on tools 18V Ultra-M batteries and chargers and 30 days performance guarantee.
Suitable for any applications: METABO offers professional accessories for any appeals. With the help of fiber sanding sheets, flap discs, special Inbox sanding media, or our high-performance cutting and roughing discs with ceramic abrasive grain in the M-Calibur series ensure perfect results and maximum productivity. This hardware offer professionals in industry and trade the ideal system solution for any application - robust, productive, safe, and ergonomic.
- Quick disc change at the push of a button without tools, with the Metabo M-Quick System.
- This device is Manual, Hybrid, and fully automated assembly systems.
- Have an anti-vibration handle for comfort.
- S-Automatic slip clutch minimizes kickback.
- 90-degree gear housing rotation offers added flexibility.
- M-Quick tool-free system permits fast accessory changing to reduce downtime
- Dead-man paddle switch function provides immediate shutdown of the motor when the paddle switch is released.
- Suitable for AC/DC operation.
Cons with solutions:
Metabo offers the right system solution for every requirement in every aspect. You can buy this device confidently. Nothing worth mentioning here.
6. Bosch GWS18V-45 18V 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
The ideal portable cordless grinder is the Bosch 18V Angle Grinder, 4-1/2 In. GWS18V-45 for the electrician, plumbers, and others who want to have professional power. This grinder is a bear tool. This one may be a great addition to your hardware collection. This Bosch is for professionals who need reliable and robust power.
Power: Have powerful four- brush motor design with 0- 10, 000 no-load rpm to handle the toughest cutting and grinding work. With these four brush motor optimize the gear structure which delivers long runtime for the all-day task.
Longevity: Bosch has all day grinding and cutting work delivering power. With Bosch's Electronic Cell Protection and Electronic Motor Protection, it has a longer tool life.
Runtime and performance: If you want to get the outstanding performance, the Bosch 18V angle grinder boasts best in class runtime with abrasion rate per battery charge. The design on the mill helps to create long motor life without having change the brushes.
Easy to handle: Two-position vibration control side handle provides greater control then the predecessor model. The Bosch has this type of handle which can switch from left to right, for additional inspection.
Portable and useful: The user can now get cordless tools by using Bosch. That doesn’t perform in favor of maneuverability. This device can deliver outstanding cutting. And with the help of the Bosch 18-Volt system, this tool can handle heavy-duty tasks on the job all day long.
Bosch flexible power system: This system offers complete compatibility by allowing 18-Volt FatPack or SlimPack batteries to be used with any tool. With this, all 18-Volt cells include CoolPack technology, which provides a heat conductive housing to keep batteries more relaxed for superior run time and up to 2X longer life. All batteries have incorporated Electronic Cell Protection that helps prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime. The Bosch 18-Volt batteries can provide cold-weather performance that will work down to -4-Degree F.
- Restart protection can help prevent accidental startup when switching on the batteries.
- GWS18V-45 18V 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder.
- Have a grinding disc.
- Cost-effective grinder.
- 1year limited warranty.
Cons with solutions:
It has a poor guard angle. Quite hard for the user to adjust guard angles. There is nothing more to mention here.
7. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only (PCC761B):
The Porter-Cable 20V MAX* Cut Off/Grinder have a high-performance motor that allows for aggressive cutting, removal, and finishing.
Battery life: Indicates how long the battery lasts. This PORTER-CABLE 20V works well, but you need an extra good quality battery. Very impressed with the battery life and the power for a $50 angle grinder. By using a six amp hour battery, this grinder can tackle various kinds of grinding jobs accurately.
Easy to use: This device is portable so that you can quickly move it and use it. It is a great tool to get into those hard to reach places and balanced well. This is comfortable to hold, easy to change out, and very user friendly since it was the alone stand tool.
Cables: This cordless device is very convenient to use; you do not need to run the cord. It has 20V Max System and high performance in the cordless platform.
Cuts with a diamond blade: Great grinder, cut great with a diamond blade only for small projects.20volt lineup cuts through thick sheet metal like butter. This device came with an extra removal guard, two cutting wheels, and one grinding wheel.
Size: Its performance is better than expected. Very lightweight so that you can hold it easily and can use it everywhere.
Storage: It fits two sizes of the disk. These handy tools pick up spare discs at the local big box stores, or you can put it inside the drawer.
- The Cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat during extended use.
- The price is very reasonable.
- It is easy to hold with the other position (side or top) of the handle.
- Spindle lock of this device allows for quick and easy wheel changes.
- Three years limited warranty and 1-year free service.
Not as powerful as corded but much more convenient. Battery drains so quickly that you cannot complete your project correctly. Be sure to have extra batteries or use the max life battery.
8 Avid Power Angle Grinder 7.5-Amp 4-1/2 inch with 2 Grinding Wheels, 2 Cutting Wheels, Flap Disc, and Auxiliary Handle:
If you want to save hundreds of dollars than 7.5 amp literally Avid Power Angle Grinder is for you. It’s an excellent starter tool. Avid can do a better performance at home rather than commercial or professional use. It can do an extreme level of performance in your home.
Powerful angle grinder: This grinder does what you want. Have 7.5 Amps motor with 900W max output power, this portable grinder can produce a no-load speed of 11000RPM for making the most demanding applications.
Convenient operations: Spindle lock on the disc grinder is used for quicker and easier grinding wheels replacement; has additional 2-Position handle position for greater control, comfort & versatility in all applications.
User-friendly design: Compact and slim body, lightweight design can give the user comfort and reduce fatigue in cutting and grinding applications.
Safety protection and durable: The projective cover of the portable grinder can prevent sparks and metal clips during the operations can save you from injury.
- Three positions to install the auxiliary handle for convenient and stable operation.
- Dust-free floor grinder and polishers 20” to 54” full cleaning path.
- It comes with an auxiliary handle that offers comfort, support, and enhanced control.
- It comes with extra the two grinding wheels and two additional cut- off wheels cheaper than the other grinder.
- Two years warranty.
Avid power is not as mighty as some of the other choices. You can use this easily for your household purpose.
9. SKIL 9295-01
Unlike most other grinders, the Skil 9295-01 is a compact 4-1/2 in. Angle grinder designed with new features to sand, grind and sharpen a variety of materials. This grinder is an excellent tool on metal, wood, brick, tile, and stone. It is unique in design with in-handle wrench storage and is compact for a more comfortable feel.
Powerful motor: The SILK is a little more potent than any other previous grinders. It has Powerful 6.0 Amp Motor with 11,000 RPM, will provide all your necessary sending and welding preparations.
Tool-less guard: No need to worry about dealing with the fatigue of using heavy tools for a lengthy period. Tool-less, quick realize guard is very user convenient.
Heavy-duty metal gear: For added durability, the SILK 9295-016.0 AMP has heavy-duty metal gear housing.
Compact grip design: Compact 4-1/2 inches grinder design has a thin grip design for comfort and control.
Handle: 4-1/2' handy grinder has side assist handle and spanner wrench storage.
- The SILK has 6 Amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder - 9295-01.
- The grinder has reasonably good construction and material.
- The trigger on/off & lock switch is awkward at first, but you will get used to it.
- Runs expectedly well, easy to use, and easy to change discs.
- Easy to grip while applying pressure.
- The price point is convenient for you.
This device is quite heavy; you cannot use this too long. Comparing with other angle grinders, the switch of this SILK is a little hard to use, but as long as it worked, this has been an excellent addition to your other grinders.
10. VonHaus 20V MAX Cordless 4 1/2” Angle Grinder:
This item VonHaus 20V MAX Cordless 4 1/2" Angle Grinder Set with 1x Cutting Disc and lots of hardware with it to operate it correctly. The VonHaus is a perfect cutter grinder made in Taiwan. It’s a quality product for the users.
Premier high SPEC MOTOR: The motor runs at 11000 RPM. It can work great with plenty of power. This hardware has the no-load speed to deliver powerful abrasive force - includes Cutting Disc, 1x 4 ½" and have Diamond Tipped Disc with storage bag.
Cordless portability: This grinder can work more than your expectations. It has restrictive power, so you can take the hardware anywhere you want. Suitable for indoor and also outdoor. The grinder comes with a 20V Max 4Ah battery which suits all tools in the VonHaus 20V Max Lithium-ion D Series.
Auxilary handles: By using the auxiliary handle, it reduces the vibration and offers more excellent balance, control, and comfort for the user. This handle is easy to remove and attach to either side.
Wheel diameter: The wheel diameter of VonHaus is 4 1/2”. Compatible with most replacement discs of the same size. Arbor size is 7/8" inches.
Durable and Lightweight: The cast aluminum gear head designed to be robust, lightweight, and durable.
- Variable speed control.
- The case holds everything nicely and isn't bulky
- The handle also has features storage for the included wrench to help with changing wheels.
- Excellent trust pilot rating.
- Two years limited warranty
- 20V 3Ah battery and battery charger are included in a branded storage bag.
- 2 Stage Safety Trigger.
If the switch broke, there is no mechanism but only straight to push, which is very dangerous.
They have limited customer support. Short warranty window.
11. Metabo - 5" Variable Speed Angle Grinder:-
For the professionals, Metabo - 5” Variable Speed Angle Grinder encompasses actual German engineering and ingenuity. Metabo can run flawlessly and it considers as a superior grinder. Everyday use of a treads man Metabo has more torque power and frankly designed.
More powerful device: The Metabo Electronic Variable Speed 4.5-Inch/5-Inch Angle Grinder can deliver more power and last longer than competing grinders. With its 900-watt motor, this angle grinder delivers a no-load adjustable speed of 2,800–9,600 RPM.
User friendly: Metabo has Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) feature that allows users to work at customized speeds for user-friendly working. Rates will always be constant, even under load.
Longlife motor: This powerful grinder has longtime engine delivers up to 50% more torque and 20% higher overload capacity. The motor is protected by auto-stop carbon brushes—every time the electronic soft start makes for a smooth startup every time.
Safety features: This grinder offers several safety features. It has a Metabo automatic safety clutch, which allows for direct mechanical decoupling. It is necessary for jamming, and kickback is minimized for improved safety. Extra available accessories like the snap-on cutting guard, multi-position handle bracket and quick disc removal system make the Metabo safer than the other grinder.
Prevent unintentional startup: This unit also includes restart protection to prevent accidental startup after the power is cut.
- Suitable for AC/DC operation.
- The guard is adjustable without tools and features.
- This is an expensive grinder.
- Lower noise and vibration levels.
- Three years of XXL warranty.
- It quickly removes materials, plus includes better overload protection for long service life.
- Absolute focus on quality by our employees at every stage of production.
- Manual, Hybrid, and fully automated assembly systems.
- German engineering and ingenuity.
- This Metabo is a costly item. Most of the users use it professionally.
- The speed control system is not so user friendly.
The superpower tools like DEWALT DCG412B 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 4-1/2" Cut-Off Tool has a 7,000 RPM motor that provides high power for cutting and grinding applications. This grinder is easy to change and easy to handle.
7,000 RPM motor: One of the fundamental considerations of Dewalt is power. This grinder has the ability to grind different surfaces quickly and faster. The 7,000 RPM motor of the Dewalt DCG412B 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 4-1/2″ mill has high power for cutting and grinding applications.
Finger Trigger Switch with Lock-Off Button: When you were handling the grinder, then you may face the problem and go to the hardware shop. This grinder is quite tricky to activate. Most of the famous mills can be easily operated with their lock-off button. Now the Dewalt DCG412B 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 4-1/2″ grinder has a lock-off button to perform the grinder efficiently and grip comfortably.
Position side handles: This Dewalt is the best grinder. It can make your cutting and grinding operation more comfortable. Believe me, and the 2-position team handle that the Dewalt grinder has offered greater control and versatility.
Quick change wheel release: The users often struggle to change the tools. The Dewalt DCG412B 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 4-1/2″ grinder does not use the old technology. The blender has the modern technology like a Quick-Change Wheel Release for tool-free wheel changes without the need for a wrench.
Different persons should use Tool-free guard: With separate physical appearances tool. If the design of the tools incorporates the tools, then it will be flexible. The Dewalt grinder allows for quick and easy guard adjustment which is very flexible
- Betray and charger sold separately.
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The nominal voltage is 18 volts.
- This corded grinder comes with a grinding wheel, so it’s pretty much ready to go out of the box.
- Drains batteries faster.
- This Dewalt is an excellent tool for light jobs like cutting screws or smaller things, but cutting through 1/8" steel or larger is too much for it.
- It doesn't have a threaded handle hole on top for tipping sideways.
Tips: Cutting Tile With an Angle Grinder
An Angle Grinder-Angle Grinder Safety Tips
Angle Grinder Buying Guide
Safety is essential for any power tool. Angle grinders are a particularly potent tool. The considerations for the professionals or the hobbyist must see some factors at a glance or want to know about the features which already used lots of grinders before purchasing it. Grinding is sometimes enjoyable, sometimes stressful.
How enjoyable or stressful grinding will depend on some factors. There are lots of brands grinder all over the market. Which one will be perfect for you? We have to think the following think before buying an ideal handheld grinder:
1. Power source:
Wattage, voltage, and amp rating may vary. The specific amount of power that is generated is known as angle grinder wattage. This is the main power source. The required wattage level depends on the disc size. The power will range from 500W to 2500W for disc speeds of 5,000 to 11,000 rpm. To choose the right power rating, you need to consider the following thinks:
- Regular professional use, 230mm = 2500W;
- Occasional large-scale use, 230mm = 2000W;
- Regular small-scale use, 125mm = 1200W;
- Occasional household use, 125mm = 750W.
2. Disc Size:
Generally, its called that the bigger the disc size the more power the grinder can generate. Discs sizes include 4-1/2 inch, 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches, and 9 inches. The disc size will depend on the task that you want to do with the grinder. A small grinder in which disc size is under 7” is commonly used. And for larger surfaces or heavy work, a large size disc is more effective.
3. Speed rating:
Handheld grinders have enormous power. You should be aware before purchasing a grinder that the angle grinder which has a small disc, can generate more rpm power than the bigger drive. A medium-sized angle grinder can go faster than 8,000 RPM, while a more critical angle grinder may create around 6,000 RPM. However.
4. Different wheel and disc type:
When you want to buy a grinder, you should consider and see carefully different kinds of wheels and discs. Because the power of the grinder depends on the size of the wheels and discs.
- Silicon carbide grinding disc: For the perfect shaping of metal, this disc is used. Also, allow the grinder for the efficient removal of materials and prevention of surface damage.
- Sanding pads and disc: With the help of sanding pads and disc, the surface paint can be ideally removed.
- Cut off grinding disc: This disc can cut hard items and materials like a rod, metal pipe, bolts, etc.
- Grinding wheels and disc: This expandable wheel allows for a variety of grinding and abrasion functions. It has two key features like- the abrasive grains that can allow for efficient cutting and the bond which can be used for combines and supports the grains during the cutting process.
So, the buyer must see the grinding disc and wheels. The primary use of such discs is in the removal of materials.
- Diamond cutting wheels and discs: If a consumer needs to cut the tile, concrete, granite, and masonry, then he/she will need proper diamond cutting wheels and discs and diamond cutting blade to meet consumer’s needs.
- Wire brush wheels: These wheels can allow you to remove the paint and rust.
- Aluminum oxide grinding wheels: These grinding wheels are suitable for woodworking and cutting brittle materials like the board.
- Flap disc and wheels: Like wire brush wheels, flap discs are doing a similar function.
So, before buying the perfect grinder, the consumer must select the proper disk according to their needs.
After deserves a detailed study of the accessories of the grinder, the customer must observe the uses of all the accessories properly. If you want to buy online or offline, you must follow the rules and regulations of the methods of all attachments. There are lots of accessories a grinder has. If you don’t know the proper uses, then the grinder may damage, or accidents may occur. Properly attach and match the accessories to the grinder before using them you have to read accessory recommendations to find out which accessory will perfectly match with your tool.
6. Soft start feature:
Soft start feature is one of the most safety features in the angle grinder. Before purchasing this device, you must see whether you have it in your device or not. This feature can take care of the recoil from the powerful motor that can cause the hardware to jerk in the operator's hand while starting it.
7. Handle position:
The angle grinder is a side grander or hand grinder compact power tool. Grinder's auto-balance anti-vibration handle is so critical for injury prevention. Here the central performance of a grinder with a retable main handle in a cutting task. Before buying a grinder, the customer must be required to make informed decisions about tool selection and trauma prevention. If the device is operated without the gloves, the user feels discomfort while giving pressure. The routable main handle is convenient for muscle activities and user friendly for the users.
8. Adjustable guard:
Adjustable guard is one of the leading security features which protect customers from the sparks and debris when using the machine. Buyers cannot consider safety features. Sometimes the users willing to pay a little extra for adjustable guards, which will allow users more access with the grinder wheel for more safety.
Higher wattage can give high power for cutting denser materials. A grinder may have an input power of 750 watts, but this power is not always the same. When a tool is used, the power is lost through heat from several areas of the instrument. The higher the wattage of the grinder the more power the grinder has.
For making a confident purchase, consumers must see the price rate with quality. Sometimes lower price tools can meet all of the criteria a buyer needs to be. On the other hand, a high price tool cannot always give a guarantee of high quality.
Two thinks like size and weight influence the comfort level of the users. The buyer should consider both of these two thinks. For example, the corded grinder is more powerful but more cumbersome and bulkier in size. Cordless or other grinders are less powerful and smaller grinder is less powerful but more comfortable to handle. Depending on the type of customer’s job, a customer can choose a small or big grinder.
Tips: How To Use An Angle Grinder
Read More: Belt Sander Reviews
Choosing the right angle grinder is not an easy task for a customer. Always give perfect attention to the above factors before buying an ideal angle grinder.