Do you decide to take a safe and uncomplicated heater for your house water system? But do not want to pay more to buy and have no way to change your house system for installation.
In this situation, you can enjoy a safe hot shower without paying a more if you install the best electric tankless water heater. You need not update your existing power system to fix this advanced heating machine, because you will get hundreds of models having a variable requirement for the electricity.
Still, think which one will suit you best?
Do not think more. Go with this review guide, where you will get a shortlist of the efficient models of this heating device. Except for this, you will get complete information about this device that will help you to make a quick selection for the best-suited one.
10 Best Tankless Electric Water Heater Reviews
The tankless water heater allows you to save the space that needs a traditional one and also lessens the investment cost because you have not to change your house electrical system. Besides, this electric device allows you to get rid of cold water through the faucet without installing a large appliance. You can install it even under the sink. We prepare this review guide with the market-leading water heater brands that also come at an affordable price. These models also give you a comparatively less electricity bill comparing with others. We are sure that one of these electric heaters must suit your house system.
- 1 1. EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 2 2. ECOTOUCH Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 3 3. Bosch Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 4 4. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 29 Plus
- 5 5. Rheem RTX-13 Residential Tankless Water Heater
- 6 6. ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 7 7. Atmor AT-910-27TP ThermoPro Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 8 8. Titan SCR 2 N-120 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 9 9. Eemax SP3512 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 10 10. EcoSmart POU 3.5 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 11 Buying Guide
- 12 How to Install an Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions
- 14 Video: Troubleshooting Tankless Water Heaters In MINUTES ~ Step By Step
- 15 Final Verdict
1. EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater
ECO 27 is one of the most-demanding tankless electric water heaters that save the 50% electricity bill comparing the others. Its self-modulating technology makes it unique for the traditional electricity system. Besides, it suits the cold climatic condition and also delivers with a high flow rate. Moreover, never you will be out of hot water if you have this EcoSmart Tankless heater.
- Eco 27, constructed with the self-modulating technology that lowers its consumption needs and saves 50% electric cost.
- The digital temperature control in-10 increment efficiently control the flow of hot water with 800F to 1400F temperature.
- Copper and stainless steel materials increase the durability and offer easy installation of this EcoSmart electric heater.
- The compact and stylish design saves up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- It requires a 27kW heating system, 240Volts, and 112.5amp maximum power system to run successfully.
- Three 40 amps breakers and three 8AWG wire gauge require to operate this tankless heater.
- It can deliver 3-gallons hot water per minute at as low as 370F incoming water temperature in the Northern United States.
- In the southern state, it deals with 6 GPM that means four showers and sinks at a time.
- This smart tankless heater offers a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
2. ECOTOUCH Electric Tankless Water Heater
The ECOTOUCH brings appliances with advanced technology, reliable craftsmanship, and attractive design to allow an active, enthusiastic, and secure life over 20 years. The point-of-use water heater is one of the most leading models of the electric tankless heater whose 3600 installation process with small structure provides an ideal design for kitchen, school, bar, hospital, community, and even in the saloon.
- The 5.5kW heating system of this point-of-use water heater supplies instant, consistent, and endless hot water of 1160F temperature.
- The compact size of this electric heater allows it to install under the sink.
- The smart self-adjustment technology determines the power consumption requirement based on the rate of flow and temperature setting in actual time.
- The optimal energy efficiency of 98% saves a considerable amount of electric cost.
- The digital display with touch control panel allows a comfortable setting of the desired temperature.
- The increased protection in every part ensures 100% safety of this electric device.
- The inner water system and electric lines are designed individually, which helps to avoid leakage or build a scale of hard water.
- It can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or obliquely above or under the sink.
- The ½” NPT and 10AWG power cord allow installing without any help of a professional plumber.
- This tankless heater can heat 1.2 GPM from 670F to 1090F temperature.
3. Bosch Electric Tankless Water Heater
The 9.5kw electric tankless water heater is one model of Bosch Tronic 3000 series that can easily installed in a visible location like a bar, kitchen, bathroom, garage, laundry room, pool-houses. Its energy-efficient technology saves both energy and money. Besides, as it is a tankless heater, it needs no pressure or relief valve for heats up and supplies the hot water directly. The specifications and versatility make it ideal for kitchens, offices, storehouses, service stations, warehouses, and concession stands.
- The compact design of this point-of-use heater allows installing both horizontally and vertically above or under the sink.
- The thermal efficiency of this tankless heater is 98% that reduces both consumption rate and electricity cost.
- The 9.5kw can installed with 240V, 40 amps, circuit breaker, and 8AWG wire.
- It heats the water at 1.4 – 0.9 GPM, temperature rise of 450F - 750F.
- The dual-chambered copper heat exchanger raises the temperature quickly.
- It needs professional installation and hardwiring.
- An instructional guide includes for the users.
- The producer offers a 5-yrs limited warranty for heating components and a 1-yr for other parts of the Tronic 3000 series.
- Enough power in a small device.
- Easy to install.
- Affordable price.
- Professional warranty.
- Pressure drop.
- No thermostat valve.